Applicants to Year 7 must complete their Local Authority’s Secondary Transfer Form by the given deadline in order for their application to be valid.
They should also complete the relevant Hockerill Anglo European College’s Supplementary Information Form (SIF). In addition, those applying for a boarding place will need to have an interview with the Director of Boarding or a senior member of the boarding staff as part of the assessment of the student’s suitability to board.
If you have any queries regarding Year 7 admissions, please contact the Registrar via email@example.com
Admissions arrangements for September 2020 entry
The Secondary Transfer Form (STF) which will be available from 1st September 2019 has to be submitted by Hertfordshire residents to the Local Authority by 31st October 2019. Return of the Day and/or Boarding Supplementary Information Form (SIF) to Hockerill College is also by this date. The SIFs are available as a download below. Residents outside Hertfordshire should comply with their own local authority’s arrangements as necessary. Please contact the Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
To make an in-year application please complete the relevant supplementary information form.
The Language and Music Aptitude Tests for Year 7 2020 entry will be held on Saturday 5th October 2019. Further details regarding the tests are in the College's Admissions Policy. The Test Application Form, which is not an application to the College, can be found on the front page of the website at the bottom.
- College Prospectus 2020 Download
- Information given to prospective parents at Open M... Download
- Day Supplementary Information Form September 2020... Download
- Boarding Supplementary Information Form September... Download
- Admissions Policy September 2019 Entry Download
- Boarding SIF 2019 entry Download
- Day SIF 2019 entry Download
- Admissions Policy 2018 Download
- Allocation Information Year 7 September 2019 entry Download