Applicants to Year 7 must complete their Local Authority’s Secondary Transfer Form by the given deadline in order for their application to be valid.
They should also complete the relevant (day or boarding) Hockerill Anglo European College’s Supplementary Information Form (SIF).
In addition, those applying for a boarding place will need to have an interview with the Director of Boarding or a senior member of the boarding staff as part of the assessment of the student’s suitability to board.
If you have any queries regarding Year 7 admissions, please contact the Registrar via firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions arrangements for September 2020 entry
The deadline for applications for entry to Year 7 in September 2020 has now passed.
Late day applications should contact the Local Authority.
Late boarding applications should contact the Registrar via email@example.com
In-year applications should complete the day or boarding Year 7 supplementary information form.
The Language and Music Aptitude Tests for Year 7 2020 entry will be held on Saturday 5th October 2019. Further details regarding the tests are in the College's Admissions Policy. The Test Application Form, which is not an application to the College, can be found on the front page of the website at the bottom.
- Information for Unsuccessful Applicants for Year 7... Download
- Information given to prospective parents at Open M... Download
- Day Supplementary Information Form September 2020... Download
- Boarding Supplementary Information Form September... Download
- Boarding SIF 2019 entry Download
- Day SIF 2019 entry Download
- Revised College Prospectus 2020 Download
- Allocation Information for Year 7 September 2020 Download