Applicants to Year 7 must complete their Local Authority’s Secondary Transfer Form by the given deadline in order for their application to be valid.
They should also complete the relevant Hockerill Anglo European College’s Supplementary Information Form (SIF). In addition, those applying for a boarding place will need to have an interview with the Director of Boarding or a senior member of the boarding staff as part of the assessment of the student’s suitability to board.
If you have any queries regarding Year 7 admissions, please contact the Registrar via firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions arrangements for September 2019 entry
The Secondary Transfer Form (STF) which will be available from 1st September 2018 had to be submitted by Hertfordshire residents to the Local Authority by 31st October 2018. Return of the Day and/or Boarding Supplementary Information Form (SIF) to Hockerill College is also by this date. The SIFs are available as a download below. Residents outside Hertfordshire should comply with their own local authority’s arrangements as necessary. Please contact the Registrar (email@example.com) for further information.
To make an in-year application please complete the relevant supplementary information form.
The tests were held on 6th October 2018 for September 2019 entry. There is no other opportunity to sit these tests which are for day applicants only. Further details regarding the tests are in the College's Admissions Policy. Dates and further details for tests for September 2020 will be published in due course.
- Lower College Prospectus 2018/19 Download
- Admissions Policy September 2019 Entry Download
- Boarding SIF 2019 entry Download
- Day SIF 2019 entry Download
- IB Day Application September 2019 entry Download
- Day SIF September 2018 entry Download
- Boarding SIF September 2018 entry Download
- Admissions Policy 2018 Download
- Information for unsuccessful applicants for Year 7... Download
- Allocation Information Year 7 September 2019 entry Download