Admissions Arrangements 2025 Consultation
Hockerill is consulting on the proposed admissions arrangements for the school year 2025/26 and is seeking responses from parent/carers, schools and community groups.
Proposed Admissions Arrangements are available in the download section below.
The proposed changes are:
- Clarification regarding the handling of fraudulent applications
- Clarification of process in the case of a child living at two addresses
The consultation period runs from 30 October– 11 December 2023. Please send your comments regarding the proposals to the school direct at email@example.com
Hertfordshire County Council is also running a consultation on the proposed admissions arrangements for community and voluntary controlled schools for the school year 2025/26 and is seeking responses from parent/carers, schools and community groups.
HCC’s proposed changes are:
4. Retain the remainder of the county council’s existing admission arrangements for 2025/26, including PANs, Relevant Areas and schemes of coordination
- If the proposal to close Hexton Primary School is approved, to amend the admission arrangements for Pirton Primary School to give increased priority to children from the parish of Hexton.
- Amend the schemes of coordination to clarify The funding agreement process for new or proposed free schools, the process for informing the home LA of a school’s decision to increase their PAN and to reduce the timescale for responding to allocations from 14 days to 7. This will allow more time for effective processing of responses prior to the next allocation round.
The consultation period runs until 11 December 2023. Please visit www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/admissions2025 for more information and to respond online.