GCSEs Summer 2021
Results Day 12th August 2021
This summer we hope to run a traditional GCSE Results day at the College with students' collecting their results from St. Albans between 8.30am-10.30am. If you are unable to attend in person, please complete THIS FORM to request your results via email.
On the morning of the 12th of August all internal students will be emailed a letter confirming their place at the College. Some students may be asked to attend a meeting to discuss their IBDP option choices. These meetings will take place at the College unless the student requests an online consultation.
Our new students are invited to the College between 10.45am-2.00pm. If, however, you are unable to attend Hockerill on results day please complete THIS FORM , indicating that you still wish to attend Hockerill. Please be aware that on the form you will be asked to scan a copy of your results.
- JCQ - Guidance for students, parents and guardians Download
- JCQ Grading Summary Download
- Provisional list of evidence being used for each s... Download
- Academic Honesty Policy Download
- Mini Assessment Timetable Download
- Ofqual Student Guide to Awarding 2021 Download
- Internal Appeals GCSE 2021 Download
- GCSE Retake Request Form 21 Download
- GCSE TAG Appeal - Stage 1 Download
- GCSE TAG Appeal - Stage 2 Download