All students follow the IB Diploma Course for Sixth Form study.
Further details of the course can be found under the Sixth Form link in the Curriculum section of this site and in our Sixth Form Curriculum Guide available as a download below.
The Admissions Policy for September 2016 entry and 2017 entry are available as a download below.
If you have any queries about Year 12 admissions, please contact the Registrar via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are asked to complete and return the relevant supplementary information form (SIF) which for 2018 entry will be on our website from September.
The closing date for receipt of Year 12 boarding applications is Friday 15 December 2017.
The closing date for receipt of Year 12 day applications is Friday 9 February 2018.
The next Sixth Form Open Morning will be held on Saturday 18 November 2017. There will be the opportunity to sit in on some IB taster lessons and have a tour of the College and boarding house (if required). Further details and the opportunity to register for this event will be on the website nearer the time.
We will be holding a boarding taster evening on Friday 17 November 2017. This will give prospective residential boarders the opportunity to experience life in a boarding house after lessons. Registration for this event will be on our website nearer the time.
- IB Boarding Application September 2018 entry Download
- IB Day Application September 2018 entry Download
- Admissions Policy September 2017 entry Download
- University Destinations 2016 Download
- Research summary on IB students studying at UK Hig... Download
- Requirements for entry into Italian Universities Download
- IB Requirements for German Universities - January... Download
- University Admissions Officers' Report 2016 Download
- Sixth Form FAQs 2017 Download
- Sixth Form Prospectus 2017-18 Download