All students follow the IB Diploma Course for Sixth Form study.
Further details of the course can be found under the Sixth Form link in the Curriculum section of this site and in our Sixth Form Curriculum Guide available as a download below.
The Admissions Policy for September 2016 entry and 2017 entry are available as a download below.
If you have any queries about Year 12 admissions, please contact the Registrar via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are asked to complete and return the relevant supplementary information form (SIF) which for 2018 entry are available as a download below.
The closing date for receipt of Year 12 boarding applications is Friday 15 December 2017.
The closing date for receipt of Year 12 day applications is Friday 9 February 2018.
The next Sixth Form Open Morning will be held on Saturday 18 November 2017. As well as a presentation from the Principal there will be the opportunity to attend some IB taster lessons and have a tour of the College and boarding house (if required). Registration takes place at 8.30 am and CLICK HERE to sign up for taster lessons.
We will be holding a boarding taster evening on Friday 17 November 2017. This will give prospective residential boarders the opportunity to experience life in a boarding house after lessons. Please register for this event by emailing email@example.com.
87% of students were allocated their first choice University for September 2017 entry, 11% were allocated their second choice. (98% overall). The destinations list for September 2017 can be found as a download below.
Hockerill's Average UCAS points score in 2017 was 203.6 (equivalent to 3.6 A* grades at A level).
- Sixth Form Prospectus 2018/19 Download
- IB Boarding Application September 2018 entry Download
- IB Day Application September 2018 entry Download
- University Destinations 2017 Download
- Research summary on IB students studying at UK Hig... Download
- Requirements for entry into Italian Universities Download
- IB Requirements for German Universities - January... Download
- University Admissions Officers' Report 2016 Download
- Sixth Form FAQs 2017 Download