All students follow the IB Diploma Course for Sixth Form study.
Further details of the course can be found under the Sixth Form link in the Curriculum section of this site and in our Sixth Form Curriculum Guide available as a download below.
The Admissions Policy for September 2016 entry and 2017 entry are available as a download below.
If you have any queries about Year 12 admissions, please contact the Registrar via email@example.com
Applicants are asked to complete and return the relevant supplementary information form (SIF) which for 2017 entry are available as a download further down this page.
The closing date for receipt of Year 12 boarding applications was 14 December 2016.
The closing date for receipt of Year 12 day applications is 10th February 2017.
The next Sixth Form open morning will be held on Saturday 18th November 2017. Details will be on the website nearer the time. We are also planning to hold a boarding taster evening for Sixth Form boarding applicants to experience life in a boarding school after lessons, details will be on the website nearer the time.
- IB Boarding Application 2017 entry updated Download
- IB Day Application 2017 entry updated Download
- Sixth Form Prospectus 2017/18 Download
- Admissions Policy September 2017 entry Download
- University Destinations 2016 Download
- Research summary on IB students studying at UK Hig... Download
- Requirements for entry into Italian Universities Download
- IB Requirements for German Universities - January... Download
- Sixth Form FAQs Download
- University Admissions Officers' Report 2016 Download