Applicants to Year 7 must complete their Local Authority’s Secondary Transfer Form by the given deadline in order for their application to be valid.
They should also complete Hockerill Anglo European College’s Supplementary Information Form (SIF). In addition, those applying for a boarding place will need to have an interview with the Director of Boarding or a senior member of the boarding staff as part of the assessment of the student’s suitability to board.
If you have any queries regarding Year 7 admissions, please contact the Registrar via firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions arrangements for September 2018 entry
The Secondary Transfer Form (STF) which will be available from 1st September 2017 had to be submitted by Hertfordshire residents to the Local Authority by 31st October 2017. Return of the Day Supplementary Information Form (SIF) to Hockerill College is also by this date. The SIF is available as a download below. Residents outside Hertfordshire should comply with their own local authority’s arrangements as necessary. Please contact the Registrar (email@example.com) for further information.
To make an in-year application please complete the relevant supplementary information form.
.For those unsuccessful applicants for Year 7 September 2018 entry, please see download below for information and options.
- Day SIF September 2018 entry Download
- Boarding SIF September 2018 entry Download
- Determined Admissions Policy 2018 Download
- Admissions Policy September 2017 entry Download
- Lower College Prospectus 2018/19 Download
- Sixth Form Prospectus 2018/19 Download
- Unsuccessful Applicants 2018 Download
- Allocation Information Year 7 2018 Download